Terms and Conditions
By viewing or accessing Toonkaboom Limited's Toonkaboom.com website, and/or using Toonkaboom Limited games, software, applications, products or services you expressly agree to the following Terms and Conditions detailed below. Toonkaboom.com is a product of Toonkaboom Limited.
The Privay Policy, newsletter policy, game license agreement, toolbar agreement, and IGloader plugin agreement below are all part of this Toonkaboom Limited Terms and Conditions and are only visually separated to make it easier for you to read.
Your use of the Toonkaboom Limited's Toonkaboom.com website and/or use of Toonkaboom Limited games, software, applications, products or services signifies your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and constitutes a legally binding acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to these conditions you are not allowed to access or use Toonkaboom Limited's websites, games. Software, applications, products or services. Toonkaboom Limited reserves the right to modify, alter and update the content of these Terms and Conditions at anytime. The current terms and conditions will be posted here: http://www.Toonkaboom.com/ terms
Although Toonkaboom Limited attempts to ensure that all information contained on this website is error-free, we accept no liability for omissions, and reserve the right to change or alter the content of the site at anytime. Toonkaboom Limited does not make any warranty that the website is free from infection from viruses; nor does any provider of content to the site or their respective agents make any warranty as to the results to be obtained from use of the site.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL Toonkaboom LIMITED OR ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDER OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE Toonkaboom LIMTED'S Toonkaboom.COM WEB SITE, SOFTWARE AND/OR SERVICES, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
YOU AGREE TO ASSUME ALL RISK RELATED TO YOUR USE OF Toonkaboom LIMITED WEBITES AND SERVICES, INLCUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE RISK OF COMMUNICATIONS WITH OTHER PEOPLE OR DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER.
Toonkaboom Limited does not target the Toonkaboom.com website or its services to users under 13 of age. There may be certain access restrictions placed on any under 13 year old users. You agree that if you assist users under 13 years old to access the Toonkaboom.com website or services, with your computer, internet enabled device, internet connection and/or facilities (whether owned, leased or borrowed) that you will assume full liability for any consequences and that UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE NEITHER Toonkaboom LIMITED, ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDER NOR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE BY USERS UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Toonkaboom Limited accepts no responsibility for the links to or from its website and the inclusion of these links does not mean that Toonkaboom Limited endorses the material or content of these sites.
Toonkaboom Limited accepts no responsibility for any third party advertisements that may appear on Toonkaboom Limited websites.
Disclaimer Regarding Third Party Games, Applications or services
Users may be banned or accounts suspended or terminated on the entire Toonkaboom.com website or any game available on Toonkaboom.com if users use inappropriate langauge or inappropriate behavior as determined by Toonkaboom Limited. Inappropriate langauge and/or inappropriate behavior is not allowed on Toonkaboom Limited websites. Toonkaboom limited is not responsible for user content, postings, chat, and/or communications. Users are responsible for their own actions.
You agree not to do any of the following:
1. Post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any data, text, message, or computer file that we deem to be: (a) defamatory, abusive, harassing, insulting, threatening, or that could be deemed to be stalking; (b) bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive; (c) vulgar, obscene, or sexually explicit (language or images); or that (d) encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them;
2. Post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any data, text, message, computer file, or other material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any domestic or international law, rule, or regulation, including but not limited to: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person's personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; (c) any confidentiality obligation;
3. Advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others or use any Forum for commercial purposes of any kind,
4. Post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component;
5. Impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity;
6. Engage in antisocial, disruptive, or destructive acts, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," and "griefing" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet;
7. Delete any legal notices, disclaimers, or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, or modify any logos that you do not own or have express permission to modify;
8. Post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any Forum.
We reserve the right to remove any material, and if we deem appropriate, to turn over to law enforcement officials, any material, including message, e-mail, or posting, that is in violation of these Rules. We also reserve the right to remove messages, e-mails, or postings that do not pertain to the designated topic or theme of the service as determined by Play Toon Games Limited.
We also reserve the right to comply with any order or otherwise cooperate with law enforcement officials regarding the identification of any user alleged to be using a Toonkaboom Limited website or service in violation of the law.
The laws of the United Kingdom govern this agreement, without giving effect to conflict of laws provisions. The courts of the United Kingdom have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes relating to or arising from the execution or performance of this agreement unless Toonkaboom Limted wishes to initiate legal proceedings in your home legal district. In all judicial actions, arbitrations, or disputes resolution methods, the parties waive any punitive damages.